Friday, January 03, 2014

Treat people with whom you disagree with respect

It's very important.
This was posted on the comments box of another blog over 4 years ago, which I just discovered today--one in which I and 4 or 5 other commenters objected to condemnatory, harsh language used by the blogger which could send anyone seeking healing from their abortions back into secrecy out of fear, and in which I--post-abortive myself, and they knew this--was condemned as dehumanizing and forgetting the unborn children. I was going to excerpt the difficult discussion that led up to this remarkable comment, but it could do our readers more harm than good to dredge up the hurtful things that blog and its defenders were defending saying.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?