Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy blogversery and 5000th post to me

So it's been a little over ten years since I started blogging on this silly blog. I've linked to hundreds of good articles, made thousands of bad arguments, lost track of my cobloggers (when's the last time Walder posted something anyway?), and in general had a pretty good time talking to no one in particular. I've also split off my technological interests into a sister blog, and will soon do the same with my new strength training interests.

This is also my 5000th post, inclusive of cobloggers. Sweet. I used to post more than once a day, so I guess post frequency is way down, and realistically I won't do much about that. I'm not so angry anymore. Most days I'm even happy for at least a quarter of the time. Amazing stuff. Let me leave you with this YouTube video about living a full life, as found on FYHL.  Also, probably the first video I've embedded on the blog.  Somehow appropriate for this post of milestones.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?