Monday, July 25, 2011

World Youth Alliance

World Youth Alliance endorses World Youth Day at European Parliament:

“When the Holy Father called us, young people during the closing event, "the disciples of the new millennium and the watchmen of the dawn" it struck me deeply.” Blauwen says that after this encounter, she changed her life to follow this call. “All of this is burning in my heart and I do not seize to deepen it but also to transmit it to others that is why since I have gone to WYD, not for myself but to able to give this message of hope.” Blauwen testified to the importance of youth in Europe´s society through the positive messages of World Youth Day and the call to responsible citizenship.


I think I'll check out WYA when I'm in Madrid this August.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?