Friday, July 01, 2011

Waterways: From the Hudson to the Sound

I proudly introduce you to Waterways, a fledgling new blog of mine. I will continue to add my occasional two cents to Squach's blog, but I feel that some of the content I want to write about is not fitting for this space. My new blog will be dominated by an informal study of the local aquatic ecosystems of Westchester County, the Bronx, and beyond. There will be frequent posts featuring the local wildlife, reviewing science books and literature, and attempting to raise awareness of the environmental treasures, and issues, in our own backyards. I invite you to take a look, give me feedback, and make suggestions for future posts. Thank you!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?