Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Blues

Warning - boring entry about my own observations on religious life.

I noticed an interesting phenomenon today, though I'm sure it's happened many times, perhaps to many people. I wake up on a bright Sunday morning, go to church (good times there), perhaps some scripture reading and such. So far, so good. However, by the time dinner rolls around all I can think about is going to work the next day and how early I have to wake up, sort of destroying that Sunday "feeling", if there is such a thing. Perhaps I just need to chill. Perhaps the Hebrews are on to something with that sundown to sundown day. Either way, something's has to improve in this situation before I lose any more half-Sundays.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?