Friday, October 19, 2007

Rabbits

I finally broke down and purchased one of those wireless digital rabbits, the Nabaztag. Of course, the fact that I only paid $40 had something to do with the decision.

I've turned it into a clock and a weather station so far, but the best part is it's name - Ignatius, since it was turned on (born?) on the 17th, the feast of St. Ignatius of Antioch.

Ignatius the Bunny. I'm sure the good saint is turning over in his grave. Though I think he was actually martyred in the arena by some wild animals. He's quite important in his own right as a key link between the Apostles and the later Church, as he was buds with the Apostles and their friends. Probably worth a little more research on my part.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?