Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boring entry

I've been discussing myself (always a warning sign for a boring blog entry) with a few friends and have come to the conclusion that I've become a very boring fellow. I think there are a few reasons for this.

1 - Not much time to spend on things outside of work
2 - A general tendency to isolate myself in order to conserve time
3 - A move from an interesting job to a . . . less interesting job, I suppose is the best way to put it. Specialization instead of generalization. I haven't decided which is better.
4 - Inadequate prayer. Not because of time, but more because of sloth. If I was more serious about my spiritual life and not so worried about, well, other stuff, I think that would lead to peace and a clearer mind.

Just a first draft.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?