Monday, April 30, 2007

Quizzes!

My only complaint is that I resent the suggestion that I am more likely Church of Christ than say Eastern Orthodox, Eastern Catholic, or even say Latin Catholic. It is far more probable that I belong to one of these three categories as THESE CHURCHES EXISTED BEFORE and have LOTS MORE MEMBERS!



Does it bother you when people forget that that other lung exists? I could grumble on forever about this, but my, how many people I talk to who have never heard of Eastern Christianity. The ignorance is astonishing.

You scored as Non-instrumentalist. Are you Church of Christ, by any chance? Anyhow, you believe the church needs nothing more than our voices to lift up the Lord in praise.

Non-instrumentalist

100%

Grumpy Old Fundamentalist

60%

Catholic

60%

Neo-Lutheran

40%

Semi-Pagan

40%

Classic Quaker

20%

Super-highbrow Protestant

20%

Old Time Believer

5%

Highbrow Protestant

0%

Contemporary Evangelical

0%

What's Your Church Musicianship
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?