Sunday, April 29, 2007

Extra books?

I just found out about a wonderful program that donates books to countries around the world where they're needed. As those who know me in real life know, I'm . . . well at work we'd say I'm way long books. At any rate, while many of them are somewhat necessary for various things I do, a lot of them can certainly be used better in other places in the world. I've been trying to find an angle so that I could get them into the hands of people who need them, and this may be it.

The Better World bookstore is also pretty sweet, as they take books and sell them on Amazon, giving the procedes to public libraries. I think I prefer the international flair of this other website though, so to them my books will go.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?