Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

I've managed to successfully avoid any drunken debauchery so far today, though I haven't brought any countries onto the Catholic team either. More to the point, however, today is a day of some reflection for me, as I chose Patrick as my confirmation name about nine years ago. Time to figure out if this programming thing is really the profession that I want to be in. I seem to have some competency in it, but I feel as if I don't have enough stress in my life. Sort of a strange sentiment, I know, but I tend to do better in high-pressure environments, and any vaguely competent shop on the Street is not that.

I guess I could try to find a worse firm.

Or maybe something else is in the works for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?