Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is exactly why we're not supposed to do double negatives

Oct. 10 (CWNews.com) - Ms. magazine, which recently publicized a listing of women who announced that they had procured an abortion, has been scolded by a group of women who say the magazine refused to acknowledge their regrets about abortion.


However, if I recall correctly, Ms. was scolding Silent No More with their ad. Which means that this latest announcement is just the original thing, again. I guess the news needs to run something.

I wish they could just put together a story about the bizarre version of "La Isla Bonita" I found in German. There's something I could use some more info about. In particular, the home address of the executive who signed off on such a monstrosity. Almost as bad as Madonna's. I prefer the Spanish version. But that's something else entirely.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?