Sunday, October 15, 2006

Looking for that perfect holiday gift for your honey?

Look no further than The Waffling Anglican's webstore, where you can buy Free Constantinople gear in abundance!

At the time, I said I’d had about all the Islamic rage I can put up with. It’s time for the rehellenization of the Middle East. Constantinople, that great city named for the Emperor and Saint himself, fell in 1453. That was 553 years ago, and it is plenty long enough. It’s time for the reappearance of the glory that was Byzantium.

Cato the Elder had to pound on the issue for years before the Romans were willing to take care of Carthage and protect their civilization from a hostile and expansionist culture. Carthago delenda est - Carthage must be destroyed. We don't have orators like Cato these days - instead, I'm opening up my web store for bumper stickers.


Though if I remember correctly, didn't Rome crush Carthage before the fameous words "Cartago delenda est" were said?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?