Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just some thoughts

I find that every time I'm having problems in my life, it's really because I'm keeping too much to myself, and not giving myself to God fully. In particular, worrying about work, friends, money, friends, reading, my class, friends, etc are probably not the best use of my time, given that every day we pray to be freed from anxiety.

So remember, next time something's going wrong in your life, it's probably just you not trusting in God enough. Yeah, things suck, but your internal response can be very different depending . . .

Please note - don't go around saying this is what the Catholic Church says. It isn't, just my observation of myself, and may not be applicable to anyone else in the universe, human or angelic.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?