Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A refreshing article from Bill O'Reilly?

Say it ain't so! Sadly he's on to something in his attack on blind partisan attachments.

It is hard to imagine Rosie O'Donnell, for example, becoming disenchanted with the liberal agenda, no matter what. Somehow, I don't think Nancy Pelosi is going to reevaluate "taxing the rich," even if the country descended into a deep recession after more "progressive" tax laws were enacted. However, I could be wrong. And since I'm not a hyper-partisan, I can say that.


So let's start mocking all these hyper-partisans and begin to encourage critical thinking in America. It's much more interesting and it's far better for the country, because an acceptance of fact-based reality is crucial to solving problems.


Bill O'Reilly, I salute you! Not really. But still a good point.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?