Wednesday, August 23, 2006

For the Heck of It

I'm always astonished by the ability of Jack Chick to put out the most hateful cartoons demonizing Catholics, Muslims, and homosexuals. Strangely, Jews are in the clear with him.



But since we're among friends, let us wonder at the ignroance and libel that is Chick Publications. And the fact that he has 2 versions of his anti-Muslim comic, one for White people, and one for Black people. The Black one is an easier read than the White one.

18 ‘If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you. 19If you belonged to the world,* the world would love you as its own. Because you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world—therefore the world hates you. 20Remember the word that I said to you, “Servants* are not greater than their master.” If they persecuted me, they will persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also. 21But they will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me.
-John 15

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?