Monday, August 07, 2006

Colberticism of the Catholic Church

Does anyone know what Stephen Colbert teach his 6 year olds during CCD. From what I hear he isn't into those dinky textbooks that are an educational illusion. I've heard he calls himself devout. I've also seen him recite the Nicene Creed on his show in 1 breath (I was very proud). Then again, he says "I don't believe I can't disagree with my church." Some people in fact do disagree with their churches or even the Vatican and still call themselves Catholic out of respectful disagreement (i.e. female altar servers, the death penatly, use of just war theory). We won't be taking that up for now, but if anyone could dig up the dirt on his truthiness, please comment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?