Sunday, March 12, 2006

Two days of reading

I have to admit a fascination, shared with Jimmy Akin, with the works of HP Lovecraft, a sort of gothic horror writer type. He specializes in an environmental horror more than a run-in with the bad guy type of affair which keeps you on edge. Last night, while cleaning my room, I found this lovely tome:

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

I shall not link to the cover here for fear of terrorizing visitors to the blog, but I will point you to a nebulously legal copy of the book on WikiSource. If you need to stay up tonight, read it. If you want to go to sleep, don't.

The only strange thing is that I can't figure out where the book came from. Perhaps the outer darkness?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?