Monday, February 13, 2006

I Come Bearing Gifts

Call me a dorkus magnus, but I got something-




That's the commonly used words at Ecce Homo. I love how abortion is mentione as often as catholic.

I also have some other things-

2 buttons-



And as a segue I'll discuss something that has been bothering some of the bloggers lately- confrontation. Please if you have bad news, get over it and get it out of the way. Don't ignore us, stop being a namby pamby yeller pansy, and say if you can or cannot do what we request. Because if not, you'll be recieving this image in your inbox-


(a slightly digitally altered Balrog spewing out an atomic bomb. It's even bigger on file.)

Squach would have made this rant if it weren't the fact that he's secretly pacifist.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?