Friday, December 16, 2005

Thinking of seeing Narnia?

Don't do it without getting a British review first.

So, Narnia. The bottom line is that it's good. I don't know if it beats the old BBC version because I barely recall it - only that I liked it back then. I'll have a better comparison soon as, due to the magic of screenselect, there is a DVD of it in my house this very moment. Incidentally, should any of you ever be thinking of using screenselect do let me know as we get free months for referring people so if you take a free trial and put my name in the box then you get your free sample and we everyone wins.

Now where was I. Oh yeah, the film is good - a bit slow at first but it soon gets going. The CGI stuff is fairly well done with the notable exception of some dodgy reindeer. Reindeer are not that shape unless they are plastic and on a cake.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?