Sunday, August 21, 2005

Chastity Interviews

Know that sex is something that is meant for marriage and the gifts of marriage are to stay in marriage. You will be rewarded for that. You can’t get the peace and joy that comes with chastity in random sexual relationships. It just doesn’t happen. Chastity is so freeing. So go to confession as a starting point, say a Hail Mary every morning or even a rosary, spend time in Adoration and keep the physical out of the relationships. And know that it doesn’t matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done or if you have fallen, you can start over. God can make you a new creation like He has me.

One is of a fourteen year old girl that I know of who fell out of bed in the middle of the night and freaked out and said, "Oh, I really need to pray for my future husband." So she got on the floor and prayed for her future husband. Ten years later me the guy, fell in love, got married, and said to him, "Honey, I prayed for you one night." He said, "Well thanks." But she wanted to figure out when it was so she opened her diary and found the exact day and said, "Look there it is. That is the night I prayed for you." He opened up his journal and flipped to the exact same day, because he had kept a record of his life back them as well. He was a veteran and had fought in the war. He said to her, "Honey, that was the night when the enemy troops came across our lines. They slaughtered almost every man in my platoon but they spared me. So thank you for your prayers." That is a little love story about the power of prayer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?