Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Baby!

Dear Friends,

I write with joyful news. As many of you will remember, Cathy Cleaver and
I were married in September, 2003. Well, this past Saturday morning at
12:56 am our first daughter was born. Her name is Lucy Marie Ruse. She
weighed 7 lbs 12 ounces and was 21.5 inches long.

Here is what I would like for you to do. First, pray for her. And then
write her a note of welcome into this world. You can reach her at
lucyruse@gmail.com.

We will save all messages and give them to her when she is older. Write
anything you like. I am sure she will enjoy all of them. I even welcome a
note from Frances Kissling. You can tell her how nuts her old man is.

I hope to read notes from all over the world and even from ships at sea.
Those serving in uniform, including priestly ones, especially welcome.

Please write to Lucy Marie Ruse at lucyruse@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Austin Ruse

PS And do remember her in your prayers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?