Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sorry for the lack of stuff. I died.

I woke up this morning feeling like poop. I went to church, got back, did a little reading, and fell into the weirdest combination of dreams I have experienced ever since I had nightmares in installments as a kid. There was this one when I was walking around Columbia U. and I had a new CC prof who was even more off his rocker than the one I have now (we love you Nauman!) and he assigned this homework that I couldn't do. Then I went to the bathroom in the ladies' room because I couldn't find a mens' and there were random people hooking up in there. Then I think I tried to commit a sexual sin with of some sort . . . details are hazy. Then after the most screwed up Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament of my life I began to suspect things were arwy . . . when my freshman roomate showed up. It was at this point that I got hysterical, started asking people how many people there were in the room, and when I realized that the other people also saw him, forced myself to wake up and sit up through superhuman effort, thus escaping from the clutces of the myself.

Never read HP Lovecraft's horror stories if you're not feeling well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?