Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Oy

Found in an interfath marriage group

I think the Catholic Church stopped believing Jews would go to hell in the 60s, and they have an official position of respecting and accepting Jews, so the two religions are really very compatable.

SHOW ME THE DOCUMENT. I suppose we could go to Florence to that lovely bull Cantate Domino, but I think it would be stretching it to say such, though perhaps not stretching the intentions of the people behind it.

At any rate, many people believed such things, but there are Catholics who think everyone's going to hell. And I think that's ok. And there are Catholics who think a lot less people are going to hell. And that's ok too, and more in line with what the Church authentically teaches, seeing as we have a couple of heretic saints(Thank you Mark Shea) on the books.

At any rate, I like Jews.

Ok I really forgot where I wanted to go with this post because I grabbed the quote before I went to class and posted this after. Argh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?