Sunday, August 22, 2004

Calc pick-up lines to compliment the Catholic ones

They're of quite a different character, I think.

- Take my derivative and you will find a local max where my slope is, "O!"
- Take me to your limit, and I'll be continuous to your endpoint.
- I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd like to take you to my
domain.
- I would rationalize your denominator any day.
- Nice asymptote.
- Hey, baby, I know we're still vertical, but i'm heading towards your
asymptote and going horizontal.
- I may be going out on a tangent, but it's plane to see that your points
are not just two dimentional.
- Just give me a sine, and I'll give you a cos.
- I don't know where your points of intersection are, but i'm going to
plot every single one of them.
- You're so hot, you raise my exponent to a higher power.
- You can solve my equation anytime, you know, x marks the spot.
- We should go make some slopes, and I'll be the dx over your dy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?