Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Tisha B'Av

from JWR:
Dearest Readers:

Today is Tisha B'Av, Judaism's national day of mourning, which is
commemorated with a 25-hour fast and of which I am current engaging
in.

Having spent much of last night in synagogue, I worked through most
of the night to put together today's issue. I apologize for not
being able to send out the newsletter in its ordinary format.

If it's not too much trouble, PLEASE access today's issue via our
Front Page: http://jewishworldreview.com/ (The issue is up to snuff
and a heck of a read!)

As soon as this message is mailed, I will be returning to synagogue
and will be spending most of the day there. Nevertheless, I intend
to have tomorrow's issue out on time and in its regular format.

Let me again thank you -- each and every one of you -- for your
continued readership!

In gratitude and friendship,
Binyamin L. Jolkovsky
Editor in Chief
I think it would be quite good if we all spent a few minuites, hours, whatever, today praying for . . . something relevant. I am praying for personal intentions myself, but I'm sure five minuites and a Bible would give you some good ideas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?