Sunday, July 25, 2004

Difficilisne cognoscere verba latina?

I have to say, it doesn't seem so hard to me! I mean, I've never really tried to learn another language besides Hebrew and work on that is going slowly, but if you just get into the swing of things, I'd imagine it's harder not to learn a language. Now this is a man that's more in my league:
Yes, Latin is difficult. So is Greek! You think thats hard, you should have to learn Old Slavonic (it uses the Cyrilic alphabet, as in Russian). Used in the Eastern Catholic and Orthodox Churches. Yes, I've attended Mass in Italy, and could understand the Latin Mass. I have 4years +. I don't undersand why Americans can't learn another language.
I'm upset the only language I've learned so far is Latin. Not terribly useful unless you're a Cath-o-lick, really.

On the plus side, my Hebrew grammar software has arrived. Yay! Now I just have to learn this, buy some more software, learn vocabulary, find someone to talk to, and next thing you know I'll be fluent. Yeah. Prayers are appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?