Monday, July 12, 2004

David Morrison on gay sex

I swear, it's kosher. And excellent.
If there any single really big thing that Dan and I have learned in a the decade since we last had sex, it is that in the chemistry and physics and metaphysics of this relationship we are what matter. Ourselves. Each of us. I love Dan because he is Dan. Because of the soul he has shown me and let me see grow. Because of his loyalty and compassion and courage. Because he being my friend makes me want to be a better person and a better man than I might be inclined to be otherwise. It is both a sorrow to me and a tribute to his person that he demands, if I feel I must write about him at all, I use a psuedonym. "People don't want to read about me," he says sometimes, "and I don't want to be read about."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?