Friday, May 28, 2004

Hell hath no fury like killers of chldren

I'm glad to see the demons were out in force for the march.

It is now the two week anniversary of "The Womens March for Life" and I can tell you it has been a great two weeks. Demons love irony and the irony of this event was delicious. Thousands of women marching to celebrate the death of at least 22 million women in abortion is just demonic, and that is a good thing. I so enjoy seeing husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends marching together to keep the right to kill their own progeny. I haven't seen such displays of the promotion of promiscuous sex since the days of the pagans. Sex and bodies are now worshiped more than ever. I've seen your advertising, TV, and movies and humans are now better at idol making then they ever have been. How is that for progress? Wealth, materialism and sex without restrictions are the keystones of a good Molochian culture. I also enjoyed that there was so much anger and hatred displayed at the march. Signs promoting that Barbara Bush should have aborted little George. Angry signs against the Catholic church like "Keep your rosaries off our ovaries." There were even wannabe Satanists at the march.

These photos give an example of what went on there.

Though there were some disappointments. They had some of what they call anti-choicers there. Some were supporting the man who shot an abortion doctor. Unfortunately not many of them were there. I always hope that I can spoil pro-life groups by encouraging hatred towards abortion supporters. If I can get you to hate, I have a way in. Corruption of this sort is a demons favorite activity. Yet for the most part those pro-lifers only stood there while they taunted, swore at, and spit on They didn't attack back which I found to be disheartening. Maybe one day I can get them to have a fervent hate for abortion supporters.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?