Tuesday, April 13, 2004

One more Passion article, interestingly enough

“Not everyone who says to be ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me you evildoers’” (Matt. 7:21-23).

Good stuff about our friend Pontius Pilatius as well, and a rather rousing rally of the fact that any "Christian" who engages in random Jew-hatred has to, in fact, selectively ignore his datasource, the Bible, to actually justify his beliefs.

For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen. Rom 9:3-5

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?