Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Latest from Moloch Now!

Ah, the smell of fresh New York Times caught with their pants down in the morning. Ain't it sweet? This comes from our hellish friend MolochNow who is quite the demon, which i'll admit even though I'm a Catholic that likes to sic St. Michael the Archangle on his sitapon.

Now you might initially think that this type of open testimony just might be damaging to my cause. Nonsense, if your an anti-abortion activist you might know about this testimony - but those people are currently lost to me anyway. The rest of America is going on with business as usual since most news sources won't even give them the cool gruesome details. My friends at the New York Times are totally with me on this as usual. One of my readers who unfortunately is not one of my followers, never-the-less gives me the good news.

...the editors of the NY Times, the newspaper of record. Guess how much ink
they've devoted this week to this hugely important trial happening right
under their noses in downtown Manhattan? Would you believe... none? Nada.
Zippo. Total and complete news blackout. It's as if it isn't happening,
that these doctors aren't testifying about their little secrets at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?