Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Degredation of Women?

"It is a topic most of us, including this writer, would rather not consider. But it is a topic that can no longer honestly be denied: the meltdown of femininity in today's America."

People usually find me and my Catholic sensibilities strange. When they hear me talk about abortion, they think I'm a right-wing lunatic. When they hear me talk about most other issues, say periods, they think i'm a libertine lunatic. I, however, would like to think I'm just working from a different assumption that leads logically and naturally to my various conclusions. I think Mr Sorbiano has in interesting take. Well worth reading.

You may even understand what I'm smoking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?