Saturday, January 17, 2004

BlameBush

"So now I have to decide who I am going to endorse all over again. Dean's a Man of the People, but he's a little too weak on taxation, vowing only to repeal Bush's silly tax cuts. I'm impressed by Kucinich's progressive 'Tax the Shit Out of Everyone' platform, but his name rhymes with 'spinach' and we already have one vegetable in the White House. I like Gephardt's gusto, but a man without eyebrows cannot be trusted. Kerry has promise, but he'll never get anywhere unless he starts touting his military service. Joe Lieberman is out of the question - he's too far to the right, and probably a shill for Bush. That leaves Edwards (barf) and Wesley Clark.

I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about Clark at first. There were rumors that he may have supported the war on Iraq, but I suspect that the press is holding him accountable for positions he held two weeks ago purely out of spite. By dredging up everything he said yesterday and comparing them to what he said today, the Republicans simply prove how afraid of him they are. So he's a little inconsistent...that just means he's flexible."

ROTFLOL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?