Saturday, November 15, 2003

The Bible A Dangerous Moral Guide, Refuted by JP Holding

I don't know if you're familiar with JP Holding, but, in my rather limited worldview at least, he's one of the world's leading Protestant apologists, and one of the smartest people I've never met. Check out his site sometime, there's always plenty of goodies around.

Got an email from his website this morning telling me about a freethinker's assault on biblical morals, and how he eats it alive. You know, why you can't point to a line and say, well, I don't think the ancients followed this, what a bunch of bums. It's very cute. All Tanakh-centred, as far as I can tell, except for some salvational potshots at the end, so I recommend it for all.

Of course, I recommend taking the subway during the midnight to 6 am timeslot, so you might not want to go by my recommendations.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?